Fly into the Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
The Buffalo Niagara International Airport is just 90 minutes from Toronto, Canada. Buffalo is Toronto’s US neighbor city, directly connected via a modern highway system. Because domestic flights are less expensive, with fewer hassles, Buffalo makes a great place to land if your final destination is Southern Ontario, Canada. More than two million Canadians flew out of Buffalo last year. Flying the opposite way makes just as much sense. The Buffalo Airport is also one of the most accessible and user-friendly airports you’ll ever visit.
Did you know . . .
- The average peak wait time at the Buffalo checkpoint is only 12 minutes.
- By flying domestic, there are no airport stops for Customs & Immigration.
- By flying domestic, there are no international taxes or fees.
- Getting to Toronto is very easy. The Buffalo airport has many car rental companies, direct bus service via Greyhound and Coach Canada throughout the day, taxi, limousine, shuttle and other ground transportation services.
- Niagara Falls is approximately a 30 minute drive; Toronto takes only 90 minutes (depending on traffic in Canada).
Visit us at BuffaloAirport.com